Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thoughts

I know I will never measure up to him. He will always be the one that you would prefer to hang with. I know you love him and he will always be your priority. I will never amount to what he is to you. He will always be someone who matters. He'll always be someone that will put a smile on your face. I wish that I can be that but I know for a fact that I don't matter as much.

I'm fine here. As long as you smile, as long as you laugh, as long as you are fine, I will be okay. You know I'll be there when you need me. You know you matter a lot to me and seeing you everyday, knowing that we are friends is a blessing. You gave me memories that I cannot replace, showed me what life is and how to live it. You'll always be my best friend and a sister I never had. I love you, that's all I want to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment