Saturday, September 10, 2011

Something more to life.

Sometimes when I see the news, reports about war, murders, casualties are always headlines. It's either that or some other political news. Everyone reads new or stories like such on a daily basis, they will comment on what the government should do or how to prevent something similar from happening? But yet, these are all just small talk and nothing more.

Oprah Winfrey never cease to amaze and inspire me with her words of wisdom and her inredible effort to help people. Her show actually shows real things happening in real life. It's not only about celebrities and how they live a glamorous life. The show showcases real people in real situations and points out the problems that are happening in the world. She doesn't stop there. Miss Winfrey made an effort to help other people and to bring change to the world. Moreover, she showed us that we can be the change instead of waiting for it to happen.

I have always admired her willingless to help others in need because it is not about the money. People have been blessed by her throughout the years and I believe that she will continue to be a blesing to the world till the day she takes her last breath. I've seen the joy in people's eyes when they get something totally unexpected, it never was about the money, it is knowing that someone else cared. It was just simple as that.

I want to be someone like her. Inspiring, loving and humble. I want to be all of that. The things that she has done brought joy, change and peace to the world. At least a lot of people and I think so. I want to do the same because it makes life actually worh living.

No comments:

Post a Comment