Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stat strong, this won't last forever.

Dedicated to those who wake up in the morning with a smile on their faces even though they are dying inside.
There is always that one person who will be strong for you when you can't be strong for yourself and to catch you when you fall.
Don't give up hope yet.

I can't pretend to know how you feel
But know that I'm here , know that I'm real
Say what you want or don't talk at all
I'm not gonna let you fall

You used to face the world all on your own
Now I won't let you go, go it alone
Be who you want to be,
Always stand tall
I'm not gonna let you fall

Reach for my hand 'cause it's held out for you
My shoulders are strong
But you can cry on it too
Eveything changes but one thing is true, understand
I'll always be here to help you stand


Love Tryphena
x

No comments:

Post a Comment