Sunday, September 11, 2011

So, it's late. 12.11am

It's midnight and I finished emptying my thoughts that are buzzing in my head. I don't know why but I get the urge to write or something around this time of the night. Thoughts just come in your head like "BOOM!!!" and you can't sleep because you're too busy thinking.

But then, you get too tired to write all these stuff down and you end up forgetting everything that you thought about by the time you wake up which frustrates me because I get the best ideas for writing materials in my bed. *where I sleep and do nothing else*

Oh well, studying sucks, that's for sure. You get so tired of books that you just want to run away and never look back. Might be getting some nail polish to do my nails if I get too stressed or something. It's new thing for me because I love colors and apparently my parents don't like me coloring my hair too much so I'll try colors on my nails.

Might be fun for once. P/s. I'm not the type to absolutely love nail polish and heels. I like them but I'm not crazy about them.

I'm sleepy. That's a first. Guess I'll try to sleep.

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment