Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm tired from sitting all day.

So, as to the title above. I am tired from sitting all day, my butt really hurts. Something is wrong with me. My body hurts when I get up in the morning, I get weird dreams and I can't sleep at night.

Anywayyy...

I watched Johnny English with Francine and Tim today. Bing, Bong, Adrian and Kee were late for the movie but they still get to watch it. The movie was amazingly hilarious, even in the most serious situations, Rowan Atkinson can make it into a comedy. It's a gift to be able to do that without cracking up yourself. And from Fran's blog, she said she find it hard to decide whether she is laughing at the movie or at me laughing. So, My laugh is laughable. Naice..

Physics practical was okay. As we all know, the gravitational acceleration is suppose to be 9.81g/ms2 Guess what I got? 77.41g/ms2. Wonderful.

I have no school tomorrow which is good, it's a day for me to study all day. I really should study, come to think of it.

Gonna blog again around midnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment