Friday, March 21, 2014

Day 10 of 30 challenge: What do you dislike the most about yourself? (physically and emotionally)

Physically, easy. Would you like a list?

Okay, fine. The thing I dislike the most about myself physically is my stomach. It's big and it's like no matter what I do, it is still that big. I look 2 months pregnant even though I am not. It's sad but I have come to accept it and understand that I will never those girls on the billboard ads. It's a reminder that this is what I'll always be and I have to accept it. I don't mind much now but I still dislike it.

Emotionally, I hate the fact that I am never able to stop myself from loving someone, like I am very loyal. I will love you and full stop. Wow, that's sad. I have loved the same guy for the last 7 years and I never stopped. I loved my best friend since I met her. I still love her now even though we don't really talk anymore and I am no longer a necessity in her life. I never stop loving people even though I have to. As you can see from now, it brings back a lot of pain and memories that I don't want to remember.

Emotions - 1
Tryphena - 0

Well, this has been a pleasant post.

Have a nice day, everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment