Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 6 of 30 Challenge: What is your phobia/fear?

I have a phobia of snakes.

I am not even kidding.

I HATE snakes. The sight of it makes my skin crawl. Oh god, now I'm thinking about snakes.

I cannot stand the way it moves, SLITHERS! OMG, WHAT LIVING THING DOES THAT? OH MY FUCKING GOD!

If there is a snake in my room , I am leaving the area. I don't care if my room is locked by then. I AM RUNNING FROM THAT FUCKING BUILDING.

I went to an aquarium last year when my parents and my little brother came over to KL. I am not sure why there is a reptile section but they do. As expected, there will be spiders and snakes and what not.

Even the small snakes creep me out, yes, they are pretty but no. NO.

When it came to the python, I ran. YES, IT WAS BEHIND A GLASS. YES, IT'S ASLEEP. I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF IT'S NOT GOING TO EAT ME. HAVE YOU SEEN HOW FUCKING HUGE IT IS? IT IS THREE TIMES MY HEIGHT EASY! ADIOS MUCHACHOS. IF THAT THING BREAKS OUT, I'LL BE DAMN SURE THAT IT EATS YOU FIRST.

Ugh. snakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment