Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 8 of 30 challenge: Have you ever had your heart broken? Have you ever broken a heart?

Yes. I have had my heart broken before. Twice, I think if it was meant in the common, relationship way. Once was by a guy and once by a girl. They are both still in my life and as this is a public blog. I will not get too into it.

The guy, he broke my heart when he said, I can't do this anymore. I was at Starbucks outside with one of my best friends and I remember crying. I still remember the date. Wow. 28th of May, 2012. City Mall Starbucks. I cried. This was the first time that I have ever cried for a guy. I continued crying for the next few days. One of the nights was so bad that I just called my best friend and sobbed. She listened and I guess it sucked for her because she didn't know what to do or say.

The girl. Wow. I fell so hard for her. I memorized her like I would my favorite poem. I fell for HER and I loved her. I guess at some point, it was a mutual thing but.. That's just that, a "but". Took me two years to get over it and somehow I am still trying to get over it. There are days where she still crosses my mind but that part of my life is over. I still love her, I still have her memorized. I still stay up thinking about how she is. I still think about calling her. I still want to make her smile. I still think she's beautiful.

Have I ever broken a heart? I think it was my ex-boyfriend's. No, it's not the guy above. This is a different guy. I bet he wished that he never dated me. I was such an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment