Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Slacker's repentence

I acknowledge the fact that I have been spending too much time on Facebook and on the internet. I admit that I had wished that I could throw my books away and run away with playtime instead of picking them up and ACTUALLY reading it. I should have put glue on maa butt and stick myself in front of my desk and ACTUALLY FOCUS.I will look at my books and ACTUALLY pick up my pen to make notes and not doodles. I will flip the dictionary to look for words that I do not understand instead of looking for words that look cool. I will use my cell to text friends to ask about the ACTUAL school homework slash stuff and not to chit chat.  I will try ma best this time to not obverse the bumpy surface of the wall and be distracted by anything that is in my........

OHH LOOK CRAAAAYOOOONNNNSSSSS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment