Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ehhh....

I had fun during our basketball match against purple.. :D 
Which is a really good thing, hehehehehehe...

After the match, we have cheer practice so basically I feel like my legs are literally going to fall off. My arms too. Basically, I feel like my whole body's going to fall apart man!!! It dos nat feel gud at ALLLL!!!!

Today was good and I'm happy :D

Random thoughts of the moment:
1. I feel like a penguin.
2. I walk like a penguin.
3. I am hungry all the time.
4. Why am I gaining weight even though I'm like playing sports almost every week for these two months??
5. My hair is wet.
6. I am sleepy.
7. My back and whole body hurts.
8. Owwhhh...
9. It's a nice day.
10 FUTSALLL TOMORROW!!! Let's go baby!!!
11. I think I better sleep or else I'm going to faint in the first few lessons...
12. Ehhhhh.........

Night people

It HAS been a nice day indeed ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment