Friday, March 4, 2011

Just look below

Today has been blazing hot
Hotter than the furnace
Maybe hotter than anything ever
With the hot wind blowing
No one would ever think about other stuff
Except the heat

There were stuff running through my mind
Stuff that has been there for a while now
How I wish I could erase them
Or just forget them
I stared into space
And let my mind wander

There were voices and thoughts
Like hornets, bees
They gave me no peace, no silence
Telling what I should do
Telling me what's right or wrong
I closed my eyes
And tried to take control
But they were loud, stronger
Overpowering me 
Leaving me to deal with things
I've been hiding for so long

I will not cry
Nor will I be weak
I will fight
 For myself, my sanity
I am fine
I need no one to help me
I am strong
I will not be beaten
I will not stumble 
Nor will I be knocked down
I am fine
I'm drowning
I am fine
I'm losing grip
I am fine
I am fine
I am not fine, not fine..







No comments:

Post a Comment