Monday, March 14, 2011

Bugs have feelings too, you know

I just killed an ant.

I wonder how do bugs feel when you killed another bug. It might be their best friend or their brother, or their sister or their mum or dad or.. Or... Or... The list goes on.Do they cry? Do they get sad? Do they want to take revenge(like they're gonna get it)?

I really wish they dont have emotions. I'm not mean but it would be better for them because everyday, a lot of people killed a lot of bugs both intentionally and unintentionally. It will be hard for the to hold a funeral or something because some bugs are literally in pieces.I simply cannot imagine them running around, trying to pick up the pieces of the body and glueing them back together? Ugghhh...

I feel bad when I kill bugs. I imagine myself having someone close to me DEAD AND IN PIECES. But then, a mosquito bit me. Sad feeling ovaaaaaa.... IMMA KILL YOU FOR BITING ME!!

HE-HEEEE!!
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment