Sunday, March 13, 2011

Blah..

Had  wonderful day with myy best friend.. She's the best :)
She brought me a little something for me because it has been one year. I love her :D She knows that already hahahahahaha...

We won cheerleading yesterday. It was awesome because our hard work paid off :)

For me, things have been crappy..

I may be going back to school for top up class during the weekend.. Ughhh.. At least I am studying.. Right?

MS project is pissing me off.. I really dont like MS.

Reasons I dont like MS:
1. It is the past. I am taught to look forward.
2. You can't change it.
3. You have to memorise it.
4. It is not a story.
5. It's about politics which i have no interest of.
6. It is the past.
7. There's really no point in studying the past..
8. The future does not change even when you know about the past.
9. I t does not relate to me in any way.

I need to finish the project even if I dont want to..
So yeahh..
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment