Thursday, January 5, 2012

We have done a lot of growing up.

Highlight of the day: I slipped, did the world's awesomest karate routine before falling butt first on the ground.

5th day of 2012. Everything is going quite well actually. i just got my badge for my Election Board post. Francine, Adrian and I are in charge of Election Day. It's a big event and we are going to oversee every single little detail for that day. It's going to be a good experience.

This Saturday is the "Challenge Accepted!" race. I also happen to be in charge of one of the booths. Mine is a really messy game. It involves a lot of water amd soap. It's gonna be awesome.

I might be struggling a little with school work. I don't get Physics. I don't think I will ever get Physics. Guess Science is just NOT for everyone. Heh.

I like getting involved with school activities. I guess it made me feel like I belong and like I am finally a part of something important. It gives me stress but in a good way. It allows me to stop myself from over-thinking. It stops me from feeling. I guess it's a good thing in a way. In fact, I have been involved in every single event ever held in IS. I like it.

Oh well, 2011 was a good year that I will never forget. I met the best people ever last year. I met people who willingly stayed in my life. They might not stay forever but who know if they might? Whatever. I am grateful to God for them. I could never ask for more because I have my best friemds here. But God, would a boyfriend be too much to ask for? :p I'm just kidding. i don't need a boyfriend. But really, would it?

shattap :p

No comments:

Post a Comment