Monday, January 9, 2012

May angels lead you in.

There are days when I wish you were still here. There are days when I wish I can still see you smile. No matter how hopeful I may seem, none of these wishes can ever come true.

The day you died, was the day when you took my everything with you. It's not your fault, I also took some time to remember that it's not mine either. Nothing stops me from missing you, it sucks.

You were my reason to breathe, my reason to live. You were my rock when I couldn't stand, my tower so I can stand tall. There isn't a day when I don't wish for a miracle to happen so I can bring you back but well, these hopes are in vain.

I miss you. I still haven't made a snowman yet. Wait for me in heaven. Then, we can build one that reaches the skies. It won't be long now, I promise.

Love you forever or longer.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment