Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nostalgia.

So, I took a lil look at my friend's blog just now.

When her blog loaded, a photo of her, another friend and I came out. I still had braces in that photo. This other friend of ours looked so.. Innocent in it. My friend, well, she still looked the same, only that she has short hair now. Well, looking at that photo, it somehow forced me to remember how much things have change and how drasticly different we all look now.

Our friend there. She had black hair and she didn't wear make up that much. Only the usual lip gloss and that's it. She was a beauty, in a natural way. Everything about her used to be so easy, simple and innocent about. She was not hard to try to relate to. Things were easy.

For us, we didn't really change that much. We changed but just not as much as she did.

I miss her. She used to be a friend, a good one in fact. Now she hangs around in clubs every week. She changed her hair color and uses way too much make up that took away that natural beauty. She became someone I never met. She was like a sister but now, I barely see her anymore. Nothing's the same anymore, not even the friendship,

One year. And that's all it took.

I still miss her occasionally, wondering how sheis and stuff but I have to get on with my own life whether she chooses to be in it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment