Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Deal. With. It.

This is me ranting so don't be offended. I am nothing like this if I am not in charge.

If you put me in charge, I will take charge.

If I have made my desicion, I will not care what you say.

I will be bossy because that's how I am when I'm put in charge and it's because you won't do anything if I'm not.

When I plan things, I have a standard so I will not care how you do it, follow that standard.

I will not care who you are or how important you are. If you don't help and yet, you want a position of power, you will be blasted by me or get kicked or both.

Do not question me why did I give you this job because it will either be you are very capable of handling things or you are incapable of doing things that I have to make you look after locked doors.

Do not test me if I am put on charged. Pushing me will also result in you having to hide in your room for a week because of humiliation.

\

Oh well, I sound mean but you have to do what you have to do if you want things to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment