Friday, October 14, 2011

Your exclamations always amuses me

I guess this post will be as random as my blog title.

These are facts that I just noticed about myself.
1. Doing push ups and sit ups help me reduce stress of any kind.
2. My arms get tired after push ups.
3. I need to workout more.
4. The silliest and weirdest things make me laugh and make me happy.
3. Francine's duckie photo (my current phone background picture) makes my day, much to her dismay.
5. I don't mind doing past year papers, it's the "it might come out this exam" part that annoys me to no end.
6. I have insomnia at the moment. I can't sleep until it's past 2 am or something.
7. Insomnia gives me weird cravings.
8. All baby animals (except for snakes) are cute no matter fierce or tame.
9. I still do not enjoy Physics.
10. I still love Math, if I know how to do it.
11. I get weird dreams these days.
12. I cannot sleep past 6 or 7 hours.
13. A clean bedroom makes me feel relaxed and I can't study in it.
14. My messy room helps me concentrate better. True story.
15. I will forever love fried chicken.

That's all for now.
I'll do more past year papers now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment