Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Things change and you get used to it.

Sooo...

Today's paper was AS Chemistry Practical. Wasn't all that hard. I finished it, that's what matters the most. No blank spaces.

Before taking the exam, those who are in the 3rd session had to be quarentined from 8.45am till exam time which is about 2.30pm. It is a horrible experience. I can literally feel myself going insane in that room with NO phone and NO music. I am not the type to sleep during the day or anything like that but I end up sleeping from about 12pm to 2pm. Woke up with the world's most annoying headache. Now come to think, I might be claustrophobic.

Then when Miss Teng came in, she said,
"okay, you guys have to go now."
The whole class literally responded with the loudest "YES!!"

Obviously, everyone was eager to leave the room and I think my "YES" was the loudest. The sense of freedom that camd to me when I stepped out of the classroom was simply indescribable. Freedom at last. Next time my kids' name will be starting with A, B, C, D, E or F.

Then, we were in the Chemistry Lab.

No, my apparatus and stuff did not explode like it did in my dream and yes, I think I was too stressed. The headache that I had all day proves it.

I don't understand what is wrong with me. FB1 was emitting a weird, strong, bleachy smell. To confirm my suspcions, I HAD to put my nose so close to the beaker and choked myself. Halfway through the experiment, I suspected that FB6 had that strong ammonia smell in it. Again, I HAD to put my nose to it and sniff. This time, it choked me, bad. Curiousity always gets the best of me, which is a good and a bad thing.

Conclusion of the day, any kind of quarentined makes you restless even if you did not do anything.

I'm gonna study now.

bye. <3

1 comment: