Thursday, November 28, 2013

Challenge Day 3: Make a list of the most unusual things you do every day

I'm sorry that I couldn't write regularly like I'M SUPPOSED TO for this challenge. Yes, I know it's an everyday thing but I don't have time. Like Seriously, I don't even have the time to shower.

So anyways.. here's my list! Not sure if it's unusual, I'm sure most people do it but then again, I'm not sure if they do so I'll just write along the lines of my definition of "usual" and unusual".

1. Listen to the song by Zedd featuring Hayley Williams, "Stay The Night".
2. Feel thirsty but DON'T get water.
3. Move
4. Switch on my laptop and leave it there until it dies.
5. Be late to class but walk really really fast with a fake emergency scenario in my head that requires me to walk for my life.
6. Skip breakfast and then, tell everyone that I am hungry for the next 4 hours.
7. Stand under the shower head for at least 15 minutes when I'm showering
8. Tell myself that I will do sit ups and I don't.
9. Trick myself into thinking that I charged my phone when I didn't.
10. Watch documentaries on everything
11. Laugh at really lame jokes
12. Watch spoken poetry videos till I sleep
13. Sit in my room in complete silence and scroll on tumblr
14. Tell myself that I'm not hungry when my stomach is growling
15. Look at my poster of Paramore
16. Sit at my desk for a while and then, lie on my bed with my laptop
17. Planned to wear shoes and ended up being lazy and wearing flip flops.
18. Told myself to cut down on rice and meat, and then thinking, "Nah.."
19. Always have this urge to go back to my dorm before 5pm
20. Wanting to talk to people but when there's people, "I hate everyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment