Saturday, November 16, 2013

Challenge Day 1 - List of things: that I know to be true

1. Twilight is one of the most beautiful times of the day, other than meal times.
2. Orange and yellow is not my color.
3. Blue is also not my color, but I love it anyway.
4. My mum can find things that I cannot find.
5. Permanent marker is really permanent.
6. When people say forever, it might not necessarily be true.
7. You cannot revive the dead or dead phones.
8.  If you are hungry at 12 am, you try to tell yourself that you are not hungry, it doesn't work. You will still be hungry.
9. Just because you can make instant noodles look gourmet, doesn't make you a chef.
10. When I see my food coming at a restaurant, I will gently gaze at it with a look that can be found only with newly weds until it arrives at my table.
11. When people tell you that you have an accent when you speak English, don't get too excited because most probably, it's just a nice way to say that I have no idea what you're saying.
12.If someone treats you like you are their whole world, you probably are.
13. Just because something is pretty does not mean that you can touch it, you'll burn your finger.
14. Curry stains on white shirts may NEVER come out, EVER!
15. You refuse to throw your shoes away even if they're battered because they contain memories.
16. Having 5 different usable branded earphones doesn't make you a music junkie, you're just wasting money.
17. Just because someone is gay, does not mean that they're hitting on you. You might not be their type.
18. Yes, he has a mustache like Mario. No, he's not Spanish. Or Italian.
19. When something smells funky, you have to smell it the second time to make sure and taste it the third time to be super sure.
20. I said I'll stop at 10 but here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment