Saturday, August 17, 2013

Why would you chose me?

How can someone love me
when I can't even bear
the sight of
myself
in the mirror?

Why would someone chose me,
chose to love me
when
there are a lot more girls
who are perfect
and better than
me?

Why would someone want to be
with me
when
there are a lot more girls who look better
and look cuter with
you?

Why would you chose someone
like me,
cracked, broken and jaded?

Why would you chose me
to be your reason
to smile,
when all I am
is a bundle of old scars
and
dark secrets?

Why would you chose me,
over her,
the tall pretty blonde,
the skinny flawless brunette?

How can you look at me
and not
see everything that is
wrong
with me?

Why would you chose to be
with me,
when I won't even choose me
if
I had a choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment