Friday, August 23, 2013

23/8/13 - the day before.

I've never told anyone this,

I am beyond terrified to go back to KL. That idea of being stuck in a room with someone that I hate. I hate my roommate, I hate her existence. I think partly it's because she reminds me of the solitude that I will be facing very soon. I am terrified of being stuck in a room with myself. Right now, packing seems to be physically painful and now all I want to do is run away. I know that putting back packing is not a good idea but that doesn't mean I want to do it. I seem to always be running endlessly away from something in slow motion in my dreams nowadays. Not a good feeling.

I know I don't seem to show that I care but truth to be told, I am scared. Not visibly. No, but I know that I am slowly shutting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment