Saturday, August 17, 2013

Reflection.

tell me
tell me if
it's possible
for someone to fall apart
without giving anything away?

\

Yes.

I just felt my insides died
I think my toes and fingers went numb
something somewhere in my chest just clenched
and now,
I can't feel anything
I can't feel my face muscles,
it's like I'm drunk
without consuming alcohol.
My airway feels constricted and
I feel like I'm choking
because my lungs,
they are rejecting oxygen
All I can do is hyperventilate
and gasped silently for air,
which is obviously not working.
I literally feel myself crumbling into pieces
and there is nothing I can do to stop it.
Now, my bones and everything
start to hurt
and all I want to do is
curl up in my bed,
close my eyes,
sleep
and hopefully, just maybe,
die

All these happened
while I'm staring at myself
in the mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment