Saturday, August 31, 2013

Another quiz

Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone on your top friends?
plenty LOL

Does it annoy you when people play dumb?
absolutely, I see no sense in that

Did you sing at all today?
don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no wings to flyyyyyyy

Are you happier now than you were 4 months ago?
I guess, it's about the same? But I am definitely a little better

Your brother tells you he's in jail, what do you say?
Why?

Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you’re at in life now?
Never :)

Are you crushing on someone right now?
..yeahhhhh

What color is your underwear?
purple

Do you know someone who you can be your complete self around?
Yes, I am very lucky to have them x

Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Don't we all?

Why did you take the last pill you took?
I guess I was sick?  

Your bestfriend needs you at 3 am, do you go help them?
Happened already. Yes, in a heartbeat

Can you go a day without music?
I can but it's not deliberately

Does the last person you kissed still like you?
My baby brother loves me very much 

Think of your last two kisses, were they with the same person?
Yeahh, my little brother

Will you be single over winter?
No winter here, I don't have to answer this

Has someone ever made a promise and broke it?
People do that very often.

What was for dinner tonight?
Chicken and soup and noodles

Who was the last male you talked to in person?
Isaac Ho, new friend :)

How has the week been?
Long. Kinda boring but it was cool. Slow too.

Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
My mum

Were you happy when you woke up?
No, I remember thinking, don't die, breathe, don't die.

Closest red thing to you?
My mouse

Do you have a headache?
No

Do you want to go to sleep right now?
No, too early

The last person you kissed tells you they love you, you say?
I love you too.

What are your plans for the weekend?
Muay Thai, movie, chill at home

Are you one of those people who just don't care?
I do care about a lot but just not in general. So, yeah, I guess.  

Do you have to sleep with a television on?
No

Do you own a digital camera?
Saving up for one now

Do you break things when you are mad?
I.. do something else

What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
Breathe, don't die.

Do you remember who you liked on New Years?
Harry, and no, I loved him

Are you someone who worries too often?
I don't worry but I care.

Could things possibly get any better?
They can but I don't know if they will

How did you get your last bruise?
I don't really get bruises

What time will you be getting up tomorrow morning?
9?

Slept in someone else's bed in the past week?
Francine's LOL

Are you hiding something from someone?
We are all hiding something

Are you typically a jealous person?
No, but yeah, it happens

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Asleep

How are you?
I'm okay, getting by

Last time you talked to your number one?
yesterday

Is something bothering you?
There is always something

What are you planning to do tomorrow?
Muay Thai, movie..

Do you miss someone right now?
I miss a few

Are you wearing a necklace?
Nay

Will this weekend be a good one?
i hope so

If something was wrong, who is the first girl/guy you would go to?
Francine

Do you drink lots of water?
Not really

Have you ever tried your hardest and then gotten disappointed in the end?
Yes, we all do

Who is your number one on myspace?
Don't have myspace

How are you feeling currently?
Amused

No comments:

Post a Comment