Friday, May 3, 2013

Random Ass Quiz from 2011 because I feel like it.

1. Last beverage→ Ribena
2. Last phone call→ the shop that I get my contact lens from
3. Last text message→ Melisa :)
4. Last song you listened to→ Cough Syrup by Young the Giant (currently)
5. Last time you cried?→ I don't remember but it was not recent

6. Dated someone twice → Been there, done that.
7. Been cheated on? → No
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Defo.
9. Lost someone special?→ yeah, I think everyone can relate to this
10. Been depressed?→ depression became a part of me a long time ago
11. Been drunk and threw up? → ask Francine ;)

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
Blue, purple and red. Bold colors in general.

HAVE YOU:
12. Made new friends → Yes, amazing ones :)
13. Fallen out of love → still trying to
14. Laughed until you cried → yes :)
15. Met someone who changed you → I am happy to have two in my life
16. Found out who your true friends were → definitely
17. Found out someone was talking about you → tell them I said hi
18. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ LOL yeah
19. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life → define friend.
20. How many kids do you want to have→ two or three
21. Do you have any pets → Yeah, Chowder is my dog
22. Do you want to change your name→ Nah, I like my name
23. What did you do for your last birthday - I'd rather not, it wasn't a good memory for me
24. What time did you wake up today → 9.00am
25. What were you doing at midnight last night? → I think I was playing Subway Surfers
26. Name something you CANNOT wait for → Sunday, I get to spend the day with my best friend
27. Last time you saw your father→ just now
28. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I've accepted almost everything that happened in my life. I am happy where I am now, I wouldn't change anything.
29. What are you listening to right now → City of Dreams 
30. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Sadly, no
31. What's getting on your nerves right now? → it's a chill night 
32. Most visited web page → twiiter and facebook

33. What's your name→ Tryphena
34. Nicknames→ Depends on who is calling me but Try is widely used
35. Relationship Status: I'll get back to you on that.
36. Zodiac sign → Taurus
37. Male or female or transgendered → Female.
38. Elementary→ SJK(C) Chung Hwa Likas
39. high School → Kian Kok
40. college → HELP University
41. Hair color → Reddish brown with blonde highlights
42. Long or short → Longish
43. Height → 5'5
44. Do you have a crush on someone? → define crush.
45: What do you like about yourself? → the fact that I'll never have a bad relaionship with food
47. Tattoos → hmm.. it's a no for now.
48. Righty or lefty → Righty

FIRSTS :
49. First surgery → none
50. First piercing → Ears
51. First best friends → My earliest memory is Michelle and Zara
52. First sport you joined → Running and hurdlers. Ironically, now I hate running.
53. First pet → Dog. Lulu.. We've had it since I was born. She died :'(
54. First vacation → Don't know
55. First concert → Swedish House Mafia - One Last Tour
56. First crush → Don't really remember

RIGHT NOW:

57. Eating → I wish I have nuggets
58. Drinking → *getting up to get my water*
59. I'm about to → the water that I just got
60. Listening to → Justin Bieber - Common Denominator
61. Waiting for → myself to be sleepy

YOUR FUTURE :
62. Want kids? - it's something I would love to have
63. Want to get married? →it's up God
64. Careers in mind? → Journalist, reporter, editor, actress if I dream hard enough LOL

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
65. Lips or eyes → Eyes
66. Hugs or kisses → Both ;)
67. Shorter or taller → Taller
68. Older or Younger → Older
69. Romantic or spontaneous → Both.
70. Nice stomach or nice arms → Now that I'm older, both.
71. Sensitive or loud → sensitive
72. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
73. Trouble maker or hesitant → a balance is good

HAVE YOU EVER :
74. Kissed a stranger → not yet LOL
75. Drank hard liquor → yeah
76. Lost glasses/contacts - contacts - down the sink. Glasses - Sunway Lagoon
77. Sex on first date → Never
78. Broken someone's heart → Not that I know of.
80. Been arrested → That'd be fun
81. Turned someone(s) down → Yeah, still trying to right now
82. Cried when someone died → Yeah..
83. Liked a friend that is a boy? → Yes?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself → I finally do
85. Miracles → used to. Not that I don't, it just doesn't happen to me.
86. Love at first sight → No.
87. Heaven → Yes
88. Santa Clause → Don't think I ever did
89. Kiss on the first date? → No.
90. Angels → Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
91. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Not exactly, I'm happy being alone
92. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → I have a personal against cheating
93. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Nah LOL
94. Have you eaten alot of chocolate in one day? Don't really like shocolate
95. Does your mother know what you're doing right now? I don't think so?
96. Do you dislike someone at school? define dislike.
97. Have you skipped class? HAHAAHAHAHA it was fun
98. Do you like to eat popcorn and chocolate together? Eww.. 
99. Have you beaten any boy in a sport? I don't do sports?
100. Will you now post this as 100 truths? Still, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment