Saturday, May 4, 2013

I like quizzes.

This survey gets a little personal can you handle ?
Bring it on, bitches!

Can you take this without deleting any questions?
Bring it!

Your ex calls you, what do you say?
I say hi, what's up?

When were you on the phone last and with who?
The shop telling me that my contacts lens are here

Want someone back in your life?
Define someone

What are you excited for?
Sunday

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
Melisa, she is currently reading my blog LOL

Are you scared to fall in love?
 I love but I don't fall in love.

Do you think teenagers can be in love?
I don't think they are capable of staying in love

Do you find it hard to trust others?
Not really? but it doesn't mean that  don't take it seriously.

Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
Usually I'm the one who cares and loves too much

How fast does your mood change?
Usually, it doesn't. It just looks like it but it doesn't

I bet you miss somebody right now?
you betcha

Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
I can, actually.

Why do you think so many people cheat?
I have a lot to say about this. So why don't you wait for the book?

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
I think every girl has.

When did you last talk to your number 1?
Few days ago

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Not everything. My everything person is still a girl.

Has anyone walked out of your life in the past 2 weeks?
No.

What pissed you off last?
Parents and their gibberish

Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions?
Bring it, biatch

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Yes :)

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
Different depths for different people. I would have to say Melisa and Francine

Are you going on vacation this coming summer?
We have no summer here

Waiting for someone to call?
No one ever calls LOL

Does anyone love you?
Define love.

Is anyone in love with you?
I know one.

Does the last person you shared a bed with mean anything to you?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Liyana is ma KL homie!

Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
We all drift apart but sometimes, it doesn't mean that anything has changed.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with an R, A and T?
yes LOL

Missing someone you shouldn't be?
Nay

Have you ever been heartbroken?
Yes, I broke down and called my best friend.

Has anyone ever tried to ruin a relationship you were in?
No, they disapprove but they say, as long as I am happy.

Do you have a best friend?
I have a few actually

So far, which school year has been the best?
2011 was one of the best. I would say that I was very happy but this year might top that x

Do you hate anyone?
Nah..

Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
In real life, no.

Who will you be sleeping with tonight?
My imaginary boyfriend

Does anyone know your passwords other than you?
I gave my email and FB password to Francine but she can't remember it LOL

Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Umm.. NO LOL

Last December, what was your love life like?
What love life?

When was the last time someone held your hand?
Grace, last week.

Want something you can't have?
Yup

Do you have a secret that you've never told ANYONE?
Yeah, but I'm debating to tell or not.

Has someone ever licked your cheek or forehead?
omg, you have no idea.

Where is the one boy/girl you want to see the most right now?
I miss too many people for it to be one.

Do you know any mechanical stuff about cars?
I sit, I slam on the accelerator, and I zoom.  

Do you hate the last guy/girl you were talking to?
No, I love her.

Last movie you watched?
Oblivion

What do you usually do right when you wake up?
Yawn and go back to sleep.

One thing you're looking forward to?
Sunday

Last night you felt..?
Insomnia kidnapped me

Are you taller than 5'5"?
I'm somewhat 5'5

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Feel free to ask, I don't know.

Did you speak to your father today?
Yup

How old is the oldest person on your myspace top friends?
Don't have myspace

How has this week been?
it's very chill and it has been a good week :)

What are you listening to?
Maroon 5- One More Night

How did you feel when you woke up today?
Hungry

What are you thinking about right now?
Titanic because "My Heart Will Go On" just came on

Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Yeah, Francine. I miss her company and I have her cat food LOL

What time did you go to sleep last night?
arpund 1.30?

Is someone on your mind right now?
Nah, it's blank. I keep thinking about Jack and Rose 'cause of the song

Do you believe in love?
I do but I'm just careful

Are you too forgiving?
No, on contrary..

When is the last time you cried?
A while ago

Who was the last person to call you?
Scroll up

Where were you in your default picture?
In my room. I was 17 then.

What do you want?
I want a hug

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Again, Scroll up.

When is the next time you will kiss someone?
You

Where do you wish you were right now?
I wish I was at the beach, listening to the waves

How do you feel about your life right now?
It sucks but it has it's moments. This song is making me sentimental.

Anyone upset you lately?
nah.

Is there someone you know you should hate, but you can't?
I love them more than I hate them.

Has someone put their arm around you in the past five days?.
Yup

Have you ever thrown a cell phone in anger?
I'd never LOL

What is the last thing you bought?
I bought the photos I needed to renew my license

When was your last argument?
Around Jan?

What kind of mood are you in?
I'm sentimental but hungry too 

What are your plans for the weekend?
Well, I'm not sure about tmrw (Sat) but I'm spending the Sunday with Francine.

Have you ever driven some one else's car?
Yes, my mum's.

What's one thing you do when you're mad?
I vent and vent and vent.

Are you afraid of needles?
Nope.

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
Why would they? LOL

Who did you last talk to in person?
My mum.

When is the last time you went to the mall? & with who?
Francine. On Tuesday.

Do you know anyone who has been arrested?
Umm.. No.

Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
Francine, Liyana, Melisa, Ling Jin, or Leroy

Are you a mama's child or a daddy's child?
Neither

Fact about the person you fell hardest for:
He was everything that I wanted

What is the last thing someone bought you?
Chicken McNuggets

Who was the last person you talked to last night in person before bed?
Umm.. I think it was my mum?

Have you made a mistake this past week?
define mistake.

What were you doing at 4am this morning?
I was asleep, thank God.

What’s something that can always make you feel better?
food :)

Do you have both a loud side and a quiet side?
Defintely

Are you a stressed out person?
Not all the time

If you could go back 6 months and change something would YOU ?
No, I won't change the events but I will change how I reacted to it.

I'll bet you miss someone right now?
Not necessarily

Who is the last person you high-fived?
Melisa

Do you have any bruises?
I have scars

Is there anybody that you like?
Yesh :3

Was yesterday better than today?
I got my full license today so yes, yes, it was.

Where did you go in a car last?
To JPJ and then, McD drive thru.

Would you go out in public looking like you do now ?
HAHAHAHAHHA HELL NO!

Do you remember your dreams?
Not really but there are parts of it that stays with me

Is it okay if you kiss people when you are single?
yes, but that is if it doesn't get you into trouble.

Have you everkissed anyone who's name starts with D, E, K, or T?
Nope.

Do you miss your past?
I don't want to relive it

Were you single on your last birthday?
LOLOLOLOLOL yes

What will you be doing tomorrow?
My brother wants me to go somewhere with him to pimp his car LOL

Who's the ugliest person you know?
You.

When was the last time you had to deal with the police?
Umm.. none

What's your goal for this next month?
Do better in my studies and to actually lose weight LOL no.

Whats your relationship status? why?
I am not sure but it's too complicated for me to explain here.

Have you ever stayed up at night waiting for someone to call/text you back?
I did. I still do if it's people that I care about

What do you think about cocaine?
I don't even think about it

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Now? Not really

How are you feeling?
Hungry.

Is there something you're not looking forward to?
Yes, Sunday. Words cannot describe how excited I am.

What is your favorite thing to shop for?
Food and shoes.

Would you rather have your parents catch you having sex or smoking weed?
smoking weed

Do you know a secret about your last ex that would embarrass them?
yes.

Do you wanna fix anything with anyone?
There's a reason why some things are broken so I'll just leave it.

Do you have trust issue?
I do actually.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
Nope.

Have you ever broken someones heart?
I don't think so but I know how to.

Do you ever get good morning texts from anyone?
Yeah, if I'm lucky. I prefer sending them.

No comments:

Post a Comment