Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Swedish House Mafia Concert

We Went. We Raved. We Loved.
It was amazing :)
My first concert was amazing.
The lights were incredible.
The crowd had the best energy ever.
The feeling of everything was simply good.

For the first time, I felt like I am part of something bigger, something important that happened.
I remember seeing the raindrops in the spotlight and tasting it.
I remember being in synced with the crowd, singing and jumping.
I remember turning to my right and having Jason smile at me.
I remember not feeling lonely because he was with me.
I remember the adrenalin that rushed through my body when I first got to the venue.
I remember the excitement when SHM played the first song.
I remember standing in the drizzling rain with my phone up in the air, hoping to capture the pictures and videos.
I remember say "ShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShitShit.." when it started to rain because my phone was out.
I remember being able to look at up in the air and smile, giving thanks to God for the chance to be there.
I remember living in those moments, second by second.
I remember being happy for myself for making this far in life, alive.
I remember being happy for being at the concert for me, not anyone else.
I remember being thankful for every single second that lead up to that concert,

And they say when you live in the moment, you'll feel infinite.
That's exactly what it felt like under the dancing lights and booming bass.





















 Despite the pain that I felt before, during and after the concert and also the day after the concert, 
everything else was good.

I have no regrets :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment