Thursday, January 17, 2013

SHM, first.

Tomorrow is the concert for SHM, Swedish House Mafia.

I'm supposed to be excited. Sadly, I'm not.

I'd rather be going to my Intro to Film class and watching my movie assignment than to go to this thing but.. I bought tickets already.

Thinking back, I was excited for it because everyone else is excited for it. Now I am less influenced by other people and I have sat down and thought it through. I don't like this excitement. It's pointless.

Oh well, but I'm going because Francine, Clement and Tim are going. Like hell, I don't even know if that's a valid reason. I am tired.

I like my life now. And all the drinking and everything just brings me back to times when I drink to forget or at least to stop feeling.

I have a headache thinking about this now. I'll nap for a bit before class.

I'll write again to tell you if I enjoyed myself.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment