Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 1 of 30 challenge: What do you regret the most?

This will be something personal to me and I will skim through it.

I regret cutting. I regret starting. I just regret it. If I could go back, I would tell my 14 year old self that everything will be okay and I turned out awesome. Then again, I survived so long because of cutting. I am not sure how I will turn out.. I regret it but I don't think I would change it if I could. It has become a huge part of my past and it shaped me into who I am today and I am pretty proud of how I turned out.

Regretting and wanting to change it is different. I guess, I made peace with this mistake that I have completely accepted it.

No, I wouldn't change it. I don't know who or where I am without these scars etched on my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment