Saturday, December 21, 2013

Challenge Day 4: Make a List of things you no longer believe

I no longer believe in a lot of things.. I shall make it short and TRY not to elaborate.

1. Good things comes to those who wait.
2. Dentist who say "it won't hurt".
3. "your food will be here in 15 minutes"
4. "Dinner is ready".
5. Time heals all wounds.
6. God will help if you just pray. I have to explain this, God wants you to pray AND work for it. It's in the bible. Look it up.
7. "I'll always be here for you".
8. Being hardworking will get you to places.
9. "I love you".
10. "I'm sorry, I didn't see your message/get your call".
11. Toilet doors that say "occupied".
12. Words don't hurt you. YES, MOTHERFUCKER. YES, THEY DO!
13. "I'm sorry, I'm busy".
14. Fairy tales
15. Love will bring out the best in you. They forgot to mention that it makes you do crazy things too.
16. Love will conquer everything. Sure, bills get paid because you looooooove each other. Sure.
17. "Everything will be okay."
18. I will be okay.
19. "I need you in my life."
20. "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment