Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's Time - Imagine Dragons


Just thought I'd share this song with whoever that's reading this.
I'm not gonna tell you how much I love this song. 
Instead, I'll tell you why.

You know how some songs just makes you feel empowered in a good way, 
like you can do anything in this world?
This song to reminds me to keep standing up no matter what.

I heard this song from my best friend but I didn't really listen to it.
Then, I heard it again in the trailer of The Perks of Being a Wallflower,
which looks like an amazing movie by the way. 
I read the book already and I love it.

I'm about to go off to university in a few months *deep breaths*
It's weird to actually see how fast we grow up.
The movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower is about students growing up 
and going through all sorts of pain.
Of course, it includes graduation and university.

The chorus of the song
"It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger but then, I'll admit
I was the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am."

For me, yeah, it IS time to begin
and no matter how much I've changed,
I am still exactly who I'm supposed to be and nothing's gonna change that.

To be curt, 
this song reminds me to be who I am no matter how different things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment