Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Best Friends

I think of the times we've had and the memories we will make. I think of how much we laughed together and at each other. I think of the times you've made me smile even when I don't feel like it. I think of the amount of times that I've poked you and you slapping my hand away. I think of the times when you nearly tripped and I called you a klutz and only to end up falling down myself. I think of the times when I just wanted to cry my eyes out with you there even though I have nothing to say. I think of the number of times when you stayed to knock some sense into me even when I was pushing you away. I think of the number of times you stayed just because you wanted to.

I think of you when I have a bad day because you told me I'll be fine and I'll get through the day. And then, I took a deep breath and smiled.

Yeah, I'll be fine because later I'll have you to complain everything to :P

No comments:

Post a Comment