Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Basketball hurts.

So last Saturday, which was three days ago, was our school's basketball game. I have experienced different levels of pain ranging from "ant bite" to "almost child birth"

My team did the best we could. We don't really care that we lost every match. We gave our all and that was enough for us.

But...

We did get hurt. Hahahahahaha.. And that was sorta fun because we did it as a team, right? No.

During our last match, I was knee somewhere in the pelvis. Okay, to be specific, it was at the bone waaayyyy below where you get your period cramps. Yeah, I was knee there with someone's actual frickkin' hard knee.

I remember being in so much pain that the color white is all I can see when I hit the ground. I could't talk. I was on the floor, like a ball. I remember Francine's voice asking me if I'm alright and then I hear the referee and the teacher's voices. If this is what guys feel when they get kicked in the nuts, dudes, I feel your pain.

Why me?

Ugh.

And then for the past two days, I had to walk like a duck, literally because apparently, we are using our thigh mucles when we walk. We also use our thigh muscles to sit down, stand up, squat down and get up. Using the staircase was like torture. On Monday, there are five flights of stair in between my classroom and I.

Oh well.. And I remember being scratched, punched, ran into and knocked into during the basketball game. I think it's more of a cat fight rather than a ball game.

Pshahahahahahahahaha. Need to get ready for futsal this week.

Ciao (:

No comments:

Post a Comment