Monday, February 27, 2012

25.02.12

Cheerleading competition was on that day. The year one's did really well. I'm so proud of them.
Then, we won 2nd place in the girl's Tug of War. It was a very satistfying day.

It was suppose to be a good day until that email from Mackenzie.

What were you thinking? You had me. You were my only reason left. Now who's gonna play "Would you rather..?" with me? You understood everything that I told you. You are the person that I look forward to seeing every weekend. You are the most amazing guy I've ever known.

You said you would be there for my birthday. Now who's gonna catch me a zebra? I remember you telling me that people would probably forget about me on my birthday because it's the exam period. I was a little upset but then you promised to call me on that day no matter the cost. You are the best. But now, I don't think heaven uses cellphones.

I miss you. Like hell. It's day 3 without you. I have to get used to it. You said in your note, you want me to move on, to love, to live, to conquer. You want me to be strong for myself the way that you can't for yourself. You told me not to give up but to stand up strong no matter what. You told me to do all the things that you were not able to do for yourself. God, I miss you.

I wish this was easier. I wish I can go up with you, I'm sure it hurts less. Now who's gonna tell me that it will work out whenever I feel like crying? You shouldn't have left me here to deal with life. It's not fair. I hate the fact that you left me here alone but I know that you are happy now.

I wish you all the best. I miss you so much already.
I bullseye you.

No comments:

Post a Comment