Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Thank You letter to God :)

Dear God,

I want to thank you for another day of life. I thank you for the air I breathe, for the food I eat. I thank you for the place I call home and for my parents and my brothers. I want to thank you for the people that you have put into my life.

Thank you for being there even when I didn't want you to be around. Thank you for staying even when I was unconsciously pushing you away. Thank you for comforting me when I was straying in the dark. Thank you for showing me the way back when I was lost. Thank you for giving me peace when I was worrying and when I was about to lose my head.

I can never thank you enough for the people that I have in my life now. I know there are times when I doubt and hate everything and everyone. I thought the past would catch up with me and everything would just repeat itself again. I know sometimes I doubt your word even though I know in my heart that you love me and all you want for me is the best. I know sometimes I say that I don't feel you, hear you or anything. I am sure you know how exactly I feel about the people leaving and stuff because I know you feel it too.

Thank you for putting her in my life. Thank you for putting me through what I did over the few years because of all that, I am now able to fully appreciate and love a friend like her. It's like she's my angel sent by you. It's like when I am doubting you and her and everything, she will always be the one to say that she will always be there and just give me a reason to go on. Everything that she said to me is like a reminder from you and her, telling me that it's not the end. Everything was exactly what I need to hear every single time. A friend like this can only come from the best, that is you.

Thank you for giving me the strength to get back up right after a fall. Thank you for giving me the confidence to stand up tall and walk with my head up. Thank you for giving me someone to be my rock and for being my rock at the same time. Thank you for giving me the ability to understand other people and to care about them the same way you care about me.

You will always be that someone that will be there even after 10th thousand years because you live forever. I thank you for my best friend, she was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't want her to go anywhere.

Thank you for loving me.

I love you.
Sincerely,
Tryphena x

No comments:

Post a Comment