Thursday, February 9, 2012

If only you knew how much it hurts.

Let's see,
Which is bigger or heavier?
A chair or a piano?
A chair, yeah, it's good enough.

You see this chair?
Look in the mirror,
do you see your face?
Yeah?

Okay, let's take a guess.
What would happen if this chair connected with your face?
Would it hurt? Yes?
Pfft, that's nothing compared to what I feel, seeing you everyday.

If only you knew, if only you can feel what I feel,
It would explain so much, right?
Yeah, like you would care.
It was all for show, right?
Everything you said, hah, and I believed it.
I would rather believe what I can see and feel
Rather than to believe your words
'Cause it hurt like hell to convince myself that you were sincere.
'Cause I knew the cold hard facts but yet, trying my best to push it away.

Do you know how much it hurts?
No, I wouldn't think so.
But yet, here you stay in my life.

Why do I let people treat me the way I would never treat them?
'Cause I'm stupid enough to let them stay in my life for too long
And now I can't live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment