Thursday, February 27, 2014

I get it.

I get it. I understand what he means. 

I have a little brother who is turning 9 this year and he is "full of love and joy, kissing every person he meets because everyone is good and will do him no harm". He loves so unconditionally and he has such a kind and pure soul. I love him to bits and the thought of harm coming his way makes me cringe. I would dive in head first if I should ever need to save him.

The idea of people breaking him in to little pieces and hardening him into someone like me..

Me.

I don't let people love me, I push everyone away. I put up walls so high that no one else could ever get it. I had to force myself out of bed, force myself to open my eyes, to stop crying, to not die. The concept of me being happy, being loved is completely extincted. I no longer dream, no longer hope, no longer live.

He, "who reminds me too much of what I used to be", has so much dreams, hope and life,  and is capable of conquering the world in his sleep. He is so happy, so full of laughter, so loving. I love him so much.

If anyone should ever hurt him, I will rip them into shreds. The idea of him not being him anymore in the future, "terrifies me to the point where I can barely function".

I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment