Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 5 of 30 Challenge: What’s the point of life? Define a great life.

A great life. It's different for everyone.

I just want to be happy, I want to know exactly who I am by the end of the day. On contrary to most people, I don't need to meet someone to "complete" me. I want to be able to be content with myself and what I do in the future. I want to make something out of myself.

A great life to me, is when you are able to bring change to someone, not just like a small change. I am talking about the good change that cannot be reversed, a change that matters. Is it saying that I want to matter? Maybe,but then is it so bad to want that for yourself?

It's hard for a young adult who always battles with her emotions, barely 21 to say that she wants a great life or that she dreams of having a great life without being judged of "not knowing more about life". The debate of a young adults not knowing enough of the world to know what they want out of it is just endless. I know what I want, whether be it selfish, silly, foolish or impossible, I want to matter.I don't care if it's in a big or small way, I just want to feel, for once, that my existence actually means something, yeah, that my existence matters.

A great life to me, is to be able to leave something good behind when you live this world., to say that you have contributed to this revolution of mankind.

No comments:

Post a Comment