Sunday, October 27, 2013

Highlight of the month.

The is perhaps the highlight of the month for me. It's like an inside joke but I would like to share it.

So last night, Francine was telling how gained weight and how she has a double chin now. So she sort of like do the "double chin" face.

I asked her, "How many chins do you have?"

She said, "Two," pointing to the double layers of skin and fat under her actual chin.

I said, with a big grin on my face, "Two chins." Then, I pointed at myself, "One," and I pointed at Tim, "Two."

She just looked at me, completely baffled and she burst out laughing and I was laughing so hard too. It was a really good lame joke, in my opinion.

The joke is that both Tim and my last name is Chin. So, it's sort of like pun joke.

Made my day :) Doesn't happen often but it's nice when things like this happens.

Oh, we're going to watch Insidious 2. Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment