Monday, September 23, 2013

Vulnerability #1

He was so close to me. I could slowly feel his body warmth as he inched closer to lie next to me. I felt his gaze on me, it's like he was watching me. I didn't want to open my eyes. I mean, I refused to. When I did, all I could do was to just stare at the ceiling while wishing that my mind was as blank as the ceilings were.

This moment is perfect, it's so perfect that it couldn't be real. It couldn't. I was so scared and all I could do was just tremble.What if..? What if I open my eyes and it's only a dream? What if I wake up? What if I do love him and it's just me, again? What if, just what it?

I felt him bury his face in my hair and I can hear him inhale. He wrapped his arms around me to pull me closer and I let him. His right thumb stroked my arm slowly and tenderly. I felt goosebumps on my arms and all I wanted to do was to just lie there forever, in his arms. I took every ounce of strength that I had to not break down. I was terrified and there was nothing that I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment