Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Miley Cyrus' Wrecking Ball REVEW

Message to Miley because this is my blog and I can write what I want: 

"Hi Miley, there's no chance of you ever reading this but I like the song. I understand it and your nudity in it is sorta weird, I guess but I like the closeup scenes. You made it very personal and I get it because I'm experiencing something similar, I guess."

I'm not sure why but I feel like I HAD to defend Miley Cyrus in this music video.
Of course, people would bash her about the nudity and the sledgehammer-licking in the video. 
I, myself, was shocked too when it first came out, like I've watched her in Hannah Montana and then so on. 
Then, I watched the video again. 

They say that the eyes are the windows to someone's thoughts or heart or emotions or some shit like that.
I just ruined it. Yeah.
but did you notice how the emotions in her eyes change with every single line of the first verse?
I mean, during the scene where it was a close-up of her face,
do you NOT see the pain in her eyes?

That part where she sings
"don't you ever say I just walked away,
I will always love you."
I feel her. I understand what she's trying to tell me.
She is in pain.

I am not favoring her or anything but 
I have seen people break down.
I have seen what pain looks like
when it's hidden in their eyes.
And if it's someone that you care about and they just look at you,
with those eyes,
you wouldn't say that it's an excuse?
I have seen it,
I have personally felt it, especially that part where I just quoted above.
It is the worst feeling that anyone can ever feel.

Yes, she cut her hair!
Yes, she is not wearing a lot of clothes!
Yes, she licked a hammer!
Yes, she is naked.
FUCKING DEAL WITH IT OR JUST STOP WATCHING OR SHARING THE VIDEO!

People have ways of dealing with pain.
Don't say that "I won't do that!"
Of course, you fucking won't, you fucker!
You are not in the fucking spotlight where everyone is looking at you and your Liam Hemsworth,
WAITING, FUCKING WAITING to take your wedding picture on to the front of a magazine!
Marrying someone is a big deal because it affects the rest of your life.
If she says she's going through a hard time with the breakup,
FUCKING LEAVE HER ALONE!
You're not the one who has to be reminded of it because you walked past a magazine stand.

Just because she is in the spotlight 
and we have a perceived idea of her
doesn't mean that we get to be judgmental bitches. 
If she says that this is the real her,
then deal with it because we have no say in this.

She is obviously going through something in her life and this is her way of dealing with it.
If it doesn't affect YOUR life, stop bashing her and destroying her. 
It doesn't help you neither will it help her.

No comments:

Post a Comment