Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Harry.

I know it makes no sense 'cause you walked out the door. At least it doesn't to me. I knew I won't be the one to end this because I know that I couldn't. Every song I hear reminds me of you and how everything used to be. The things that I do, remind me of you. Even things like plugs, it reminded me of what you said when I was trying describe something to you.

I don't remember crying. I don't remember being sad. I feel broken, like nothing is ever going to be right again. I can't cry, my body refuse to. I want to be upset so that I can get over this but I can't because right now, I can't feel anything. It's like my mind is refusing to feel anything that has to do with you. I've shed a few tears when I said my goodbyes but nothing much after that.

I keep wishing that you'll come back. I guess that's normal or maybe I still have that slight ray of hope left. She said she will kill me if I ever got back together with you. I don't know. It's like I'm so convinved that all that I am feeling now, that love for you, is something that I will never feel for anyone else. I love you, it's that simple but I wish everything was that simple.

You promised that you will be there forever. Who knew forever would be so short. I miss you. I understood everything you said and where you're coming from. I told you I would fight for it but it won't work out because you are not willing to fight harder.

I love you. I know this won't bring you back but I guess after so long, it became something I hold on to when I have nothing. I miss you all the time only now, I won't be able to say hi just like that. It hurts a lot but I'll be able to get by.

I love you and how I wish it was enough for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment