Monday, May 30, 2011

Holidays. Brothers.

Holidays are so unproductive. I am going back to KK in about 2 hours. I really don't enjoy long journeys in the car but too bad, they don't have airports here so yeah.

Maybe this is weird to say so but I'm not afraid to admit that I miss my brothers. I cried when I was told by my mum that my dad misses us. My brother is at camp and I'm at a sleepover two hours away. My mum said that dad said things are going to be something like this if my brother and I are studying overseas or something next time. I burst into tears after reading the text.

Then I told my brother that daddy misses us. My brother called right after that. Telling me that they are playing Frisbee and he got another cut on his leg which I found amusing for some reason. Then after that phone call, I was in tears?

Now I'm thinking that IF I really go somewhere to study, I am REALLY going to miss my family.

Ugh. I can't be all sad and teary. I should stop talking.

Till next time.

I don't know why but I miss my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment