Sunday, May 22, 2011

:'/

It's been weeks since I've seen you
I know you were gone
I told myself that
It only makes sense if
I didn't like you anymore.
And prove this to myself,
I told you how I felt.
I felt nothing when
You told me your heart belongs to another.

I told myself that I am fine
That I had given you up
I thought I've forgotten you
Thought you were out of my mind
Gone.
For all I know.

Then this song came on.
The aching feeling reminded me of something, someone
Someone that was suppose to be gone
Then I realised it was you.
I have been lying to myself.
Lying that I've stopped liking you.
When in reality,
I was just forcing myself to believe that
I wasn't falling for you anymore.

I swear I'm going to cry for you
I swear I'm not going to think about you.
I swear I'm letting you go.
I swear I don't like you anymore.
I swear..

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment