Saturday, November 7, 2009

Reasons for writing this blog

1. I am bored and this will give me something to do..
2. There's no reason for setting up a blog when you don't blog xD
3. It's easier to type than to write in my dairy
4. Basically, it's just more convenient than writing..
5. I just want to write my first blog

Seriously, there's no reason for wanting to write a blog.. I think I should change the title but I couldnt think of anything to replace it so I'll let it be.. Anyway, there are things that had happened and I'm really lazy to pick up a pen and write it in my dairy, haha.. So, I'll just type..

Our dearest Kimberly left for Brisbane and she won't get to take the ballet exam with us. :'( It sucks really, it's our last year and she had to leave.. >.< I miss her already.. Wish she could see this haha..

Before she left, Kim, Joanna and I hung out for the last time.. And THEY *points and glares* sorta talked me into having my ears pierced.. Well, what's done is done xD.. and it kinda hurt a lil.. Joanna said that was the most courageous thing I ever did besides dancing in front of my friends lol.. It's kinda true in a way..

Then, Thursday and Friday, TREASURE HUNT!!! We got second place haha!!

Think I'm boring people with my words *shakes people* WAKE UP!!!!

I'll blog a lil later.. Umm.. LATER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment