Friday, August 1, 2014

So much questions

  • 1) Sexuality? Is fluid.
  • 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Demi Lovato
  • 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. There is literally no books nearby..
  • 4) What do you think about most? It's different everyday but most thoughts end up going back to her leaving. Yeah, so her leaving is one of the things that I think about the most, still.
  • 5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? My school dean telling me to hand in my medical certificate.
  • 6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? With
  • 7) What's your strangest talent? To love someone without asking to be loved back
  • 8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence). Girls are just a plain breathless "wow" sometimes. Boys, they can surprise you when you least expect it.
  • 9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? I don't think so.
  • 10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? Just now.
  • 11) Do you have any strange phobias? Heights, dying and people leaving.
  • 12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Nope
  • 13) What's your religion? Christianity 
  • 14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Enjoying the rain.
  • 15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? I am comfortable in front and being behind.
  • 16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Paramore
  • 17) What was the last lie you told? No, I was just kidding.
  • 18) Do you believe in karma? Yes, very much so
  • 19) What does your URL mean? I really don't like pickles
  • 20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Weakness: Loving someone because I will give them everything willingly and not care what happens to me. Strength: I am very VERY independant.
  • 21) Who is your celebrity crush? Demi Lovato
  • 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Nope
  • 23) How do you vent your anger? Muay Thai, I write and I cut.
  • 24) Do you have a collection of anything? Poems, books and cds
  • 25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Both works for me.
  • 26) Are you happy with the person you've become? Quite happy actually.
  • 27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? I hate how the word "goodbye" sounds. I love the sound of waves hitting the shore and raindrops on the roofs
  • 28) What's your biggest "what if"? What if you belonged to me and vice versa?
  • 29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Yes and no.
  • 30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. My mum's pants and a pillow
  • 31) Smell the air. What do you smell? Nothing specific.
  • 32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? The hospital.
  • 33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? I am from the east so the east.
  • 34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? Adam Lambert
  • 35) To you, what is the meaning of life? To live it to the fullest and to experience everything that you can.
  • 36) Define Art. Art is an expression of who you are, what you feel and what you want to say.
  • 37) Do you believe in luck? Not exactly
  • 38) What's the weather like right now? It's raining now
  • 39) What time is it? 9:06pm
  • 40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yes and yes
  • 41) What was the last book you read? The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
  • 42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? It's a meh smell for me.
  • 43) Do you have any nicknames? Yeah, Try.
  • 44) What was the last movie you saw? Maleficent 
  • 45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? I scrapped my elbow
  • 46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? Nope
  • 47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Umm, Orange Is the New Black and Pretty Little Liars
  • 48) What's your sexual orientation? I am honestly very confused about it.
  • 49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Yeah
  • 50) Do you believe in magic? Depends on what kind you are talking about
  • 51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Yes
  • 52) What is your astrological sign? Taurus
  • 53) Do you save money or spend it? Depends but I usually save it
  • 54) What's the last thing you purchased? A toothbrush
  • 55) Love or lust? For now, lust
  • 56) In a relationship? nOpe
  • 57) How many relationships have you had? 1
  • 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No
  • 59) Where were you yesterday? At home
  • 60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? The pillow on my left
  • 61) Are you wearing socks right now? I just took them off
  • 62) What's your favorite animal? Dog
  • 63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? Be nice to them
  • 64) Where is your best friend? I don't think I have one
  • 65) Spit or swallow?(; Umm, pass
  • 66) What is your heritage? I don't know
  • 67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? I think I was on instagram
  • 68) What do you think is Satan's last name? The Shithead
  • 69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? Ha.
  • 70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Yeah, I guess? 
  • 71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? apologise to the dog and walk away but I'll feel bad for a while.
  • 72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? Yes but only to those that I want to spend my last month with. Yes, I will be quite afraid.
  • 73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Trust
  • 74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Alive by Krewella
  • 75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? 9339
  • 76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Honesty and trust
  • 77) How can I win your heart? Be you
  • 78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Yes, I believe it will
  • 79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? To stop associating myself with her 
  • 80) What size shoes do you wear? 8
  • 81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? She tried her best to love
  • 82) What is your favorite word? Lovely
  • 83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. It was a sigh that came out. 
  • 84) What is a saying you say a lot? It's okay that you are like this.
  • 85) What's the last song you listened to? Piece of me by Britney Spears
  • 86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? Blue and purple
  • 87) What is your current desktop picture? Hayley Williams
  • 88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? Debating if I should even consider that person.
  • 89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? Are you gay?
  • 90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? I would freak out definitely because I do have a fear of them but I would just go back to sleep.
  • 91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? To move things with my mind
  • 92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? My first kiss with that person
  • 93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? All of 2012
  • 94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? Demi Lovato, yes, huge girl crush there
  • 95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? United States
  • 96) Do you have any relatives in jail? No
  • 97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? Yes
  • 98) Ever been on a plane? Loads of times
  • 99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Always be the person that your future children would be proud to talk about

No comments:

Post a Comment