Monday, June 3, 2013

Puppies :)

I dream that I saw someone getting eaten by a crocodile. I got super horrified.

Then, I dream about trying to talk to a best friend which I don't feel like talking to anymore. I got pissed of about something and then, the rest of the dream is just her trying to look for me to talk and me just hiding in places, trying not to be found.

The following dream is me flying on a broomstick, super cool feeling. I felt happy and it was a rush. Then, I met another one of my close friend and she started talking to me about my best friend from the dream before. I was still annoyed and of course, I didn't want to listen when she was helping her to talk to me. I remember her trying to hold on to me, and I just shrugged her of and tried very hard to fly high so that she couldn't get me. I remember hiding also after that.

The best is the last. I dream that I got a puppy. I was in love with it. It was small and fluffy. I love it and there's no words to describe it. Imagine my disappointment when I woke up to find that it's not real..

Sigh. Puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment