Thursday, February 7, 2013

In the end.

Every time I promised myself that I'll forget the year 2012, I tend to find a reason to remind myself why I wanted to remember in the first place.

Every time I think of you, my mind goes back to year 2012, and everything just hurts and it doesn't go away.

I'd let the physical pain consume me till I don't feel this pain.

I'd bleed. I'd bleed myself dry, if it means I can forget everything.

I can't take this. It has been hurting for far too long anyway.

I need to function. I need to live MY life and be happy with it.

I don't want to let you make me feel like I'm not good enough because that is what I feel every single day.

I know you love me and I love you too but I'm the one who is always giving and I can't, not anymore.

I know sincerity and I know intentions. I know you too well to know if you're sincere and if you really did it for me.

I know I'll end up hurting even more because in the end, I'll always be the one who love and gave more.

Not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment