Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Playlist Medley which now looks like a sad love story.

I opened my eyes last night
And saw you in the low light
Walking down by the bay
On the shore
Staring up at the planes
That aren't there anymore

You were my conscience
So solid
now you're like water
And we started drowning
Not like we'd sink any further

Sometimes it's hard to just keep going
But faith is moving without knowing
Can I trust what I can't see
To reach my destiny
I want to take control
But I know better

Come back, come back, come back to me like
You could, you could if this as a movie
Stand in the rain outside
Till I came out

If I wrote a note to God
I'd say please help us find a way
To end all bitterness, put some tenderness in our hearts
I'd say, I'd say

Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you
Been there all along
Why can't you see
You belong with me
You belong with me

No comments:

Post a Comment